Αrkadia • Αrgolida
Each citizen has to make for each property, a new topographic diagram to have it in all cases, as only so can be secured for both his property and the exploitation possibilities of his property.
Where does the topographic diagram need?
The topographic diagram is necessary for several researches as below:
- Topographic diagram for a Building License in accordance with the new specifications and in accordance with the recent building regulations
- Diagram of Geometric Changes in the National Cadastre which is mandatory electronically signed for Land Registry Objections
- Topographic diagram for arbitrary settlement
- Topographic diagram for Acts & Corrective Actions
- Topographic diagram for licensing photovoltaic and wind farms
How much does a topographic diagram cost?
The cost of the topographic diagram depends on many factors such as:
- The size of the property
- If the property is inside or outside the plan
- The natural terrain
- Where the property is located and whether it is easily accessible
- The purpose of the topographic diagram
How long does it take?
Topography includes measurements, drafting, data collection from services.
- For a simple topographic diagram of up to 8-10 acres in the prefecture of Arcadia – Argolida the time for delivery of the diagram is 8-10 working days.
- In a remote area, the delivery of the topographic diagram does not exceed one month.
You can contact us at no cost for the job you want to do
697 240 7365 or via the contact form