For the procedure of declaring ownership in the Land Registry you can contact us at 697 240 7365
The submission of ownership statements to the cadastre in North Kynouria has begun.
The deadline for submitting statements will be closed on 18 March 2019 for residents and 18 June 2019 for non-residents.
Submitting the statement is mandatory. If the landlords do not declare the properties during the land registration, they will be recorded in the initial records as “an unknown owner” and if no corrections are made within the time limits, they will be received by the Greek State.
In particular, the deadline for submitting statements for the Municipality of North Kynouria concerns the following Local Authorities:
AGIA SOFIA, AGIOS ANDREAS, AGIOS GEORGIOS, AGIOS PETROS, VERVENA, ELATO, KARATOULA KINOURIAS, KASTANITSA, KASTRI, KORAKOVOUNI, KOUTROUFA, MELIGOU, MESORAXI, NEA XORA, PERDIKOVRISI, PLATANA, PRASTOS, SITENA, STOLO, XARADROS AND ORIA.
Our office undertakes:
- We prepare all the necessary documents for the Ethniko Ktimatologio (National Cadastre)
- Correcting and changing the name of the owner
- Correcting erroneous data entered in the cadastre
- Topographic diagram according to the specifications
- Correcting errors relating to the size of the property
- We undertake all the debts that a property has to the state
- Check whether the properties belonging to the owner are correctly stated
Required supporting documents for property declaration:
- Τitle deeds (simple photocopy)
- Topographic diagram if it is mentioned in the property title (simple photocopy)
- Τranscription certificate (simple photocopy)
- Identity card or passport (simple photocopy)
- Document showing the VAT number
- Geographical location of the property
Our office undertakes the entire procedure for declaring your property in the Land Registry
Contact us at 697 240 7365
or through the communication form