Αrkadia • Αrgolida

Energy upgrading of buildings, whether blocks of flats or single-family houses, or apartments, is considered to be the whole of work – interventions, which aim to reduce the energy needs of these buildings for cooling in the summer and heating in the winter.

Do I need the civil engineer to join the NSRF program?

Periodically, the NSRF subsidizes programs for home saving, then you should contact a civil engineer who will:

  • I will inform you as a project consultant
  • Perform the first energetic inspection and record the interventions that do the best for your home
  • Prepare the supporting documents for filing your file
  • Take the process of submitting your application electronically
  • Submit the required supporting documents to the bank if you wish to participate to cover it by taking a loan
  • Αssume the construction of all required interventions until the completion of the project
  • Perform the second energy audit and take on the support you need after

Energy interventions:

  • External Thermal Insulation
  • Roof insulation
  • Window replacement
  • Heating upgrade

You can contact us at no cost to the job you want to do

Contact us

697 240 7365 or via the contact form

Contact Us

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Not readable? Change text. captcha txt

Start typing and press Enter to search